This marketing research project for MBA or PGDM students finds out the customer preferences based on certain aspects (price, Income, levels selection of products satisfaction level of customers).
Overview – Marketing Research Project on Customer Preference
Title: CUSTOMER PREFERENCES IN CHOOSING BIG BAZAAR
Type: Dissertation Report
Useful for: MBA and PGDM students
Summary: Now day’s retail stores facing more competition in retailing business. Good store design increase the visiting of more customers in to the store and increase the store goodwill, and price also plays major factor to use the customer giving preference and selection of the store. And as industry research has shown, there is much need to know the customer expectations, customer preferences and their store choice’s(features) and in this marketing project, we will find out solutions for designing effective store which will getting more customers and getting more profits.
The survey is being conducted for the Big Bazaar store in RTC ‘X’ ROADS based in HYDERABAD city, to find out the customer preferences in choosing Big Bazaar. It is required to find out the preferences based on certain aspects (price, Income, levels selection of products satisfaction level of customers).
OBJECTIVES OF THE RESEARCH
- To study the customer preferences in choosing Big Bazaar.
- To study the factors that is affecting the choice of customers in choosing a retail store.
- To study the factors that retain the customers who visit Big Bazaar
SCOPE OF THE RESEARCH
The research is applicable in the area of customer decision making process for purchasing of products at Big Bazaar. The scope of research also helps in understanding the preferences of the customers. It would help Big Bazaar in designing their marketing promoting sales.
TYPE OF STUDY: Descriptive method
This research project is completely based on the description of the factors that lead to the customer decision making process. It is basically valued on the various parameters which include personal details of customers, their income –level, satisfaction level. Here the need is to find which factor describes the consumer decision making process most effectively.
[sam id=”5″ codes=”true”]
- The study concludes that majority of the customers prefer shopping at big-bazaar, because of product variety, quality, service facility, reasonable prices which make the customers feel more comfortable in visiting the store again & again.
- Customers shop more in the food bazaar and the men’s wear department in Big Bazaar.
- Customers feel that Big Bazaar has variety of products available in various departments
- Considering the fact that there are a lot middle class families in India, Big bazaar has had a huge impact on the middle class section of India, the prices, quality and sales strategy has helped in getting the middle income groups getting attracted towards Big Bazaar.
- Big bazaar has been known for its great sale and great offers& discounts. Big bazaar has had long lines of people waiting to get into the store for the sale. Therefore, the sales that Big Bazaar has had increased in a huge way due to offers & discounts, thus this has been one of the main advantages of Big Bazaar.