By freembaprojects - Fri Jul 20, 7:04 pm
Free MBA Projects values the privacy of the users, subscribers, publishers, members, and others who visit and use the Free MBA Projects Platform (collectively or individually, “You” or “Users”) by the way of accessing this url freembaprojects.com , or by way of a mobile device, smart-phone, tablet, reader, application or app, software, tangible Content medium (including a dvd or flash drive), Facebook, Twitter, a video service (such as YouTube or Vimeo) (none of which FREE MBA PROJECTS is affiliated with), or any other device or method now known or developed in the future (individually and collectively, “the,” “any,” or “a” “FREE MBA PROJECTS Platform”).
By using the Free MBA Projects Platform, you expressly consent to the information handling practices described in this notice.
- What type of information Free MBA Projects Collects?
- The Way Free MBA Projects Uses Information
- When Free MBA Projects Discloses Information
- Links to Other Sites
- Data Security
- Children’s Privacy
- Changes and Updates to this Privacy Notice
- Third Party Content
1. The Information Free MBA Projects Collects
Free MBA Projects collects your information by the following means:-
You can visit and surf FREE MBA PROJECTS Platform without revealing any personally identifiable information about Yourself. However, in certain sections of a FREE MBA PROJECTS Platform and when You use our Services, including as a subscriber, you need to register yourself with FREE MBA PROJECTS. To create an account you are required to provide the general contact information like name, email address, and choose an account name and password.
b. Personal Information
You may provide to Free MBA Projects what is generally called “personally identifiable” information. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, home address, phone number and certain information related to your social networks, including login credentials.
Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your public profile page, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by others. Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload presentations/content or send messages through the Free MBA Projects Site and other Users can contact you through messages and comments.
You can change cookies setting in your browser by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Please review your web browser’s “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings.
d. Automatically Collected Information – Log Data
When you visit Free MBA Projects Site, whether as a registered SlideShare user (a “User”) or a non-registered visitor just browsing (any of these, a “Visitor”), we may automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”) by using different types of tracking technology. This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), a unique device or user ID, version of software installed, system type, the referring search query used to locate content and pages on the Free MBA Projects Platform, the content and pages that you access on the Free MBA Projects Platform, the dates and times that you visit the Free MBA Projects Platform, and information.
2. The Way Free MBA Projects Uses Your Information
- Free MBA Projects uses the information that you provided When you register through the Site and submit your Personal Information to create a profile page or that we collected via cookies or log data to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Free MBA Projects Platform.
- Free MBA Projects may also use the information that you provide or that we collect with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and to deliver targeted advertising and information about other products and services. .
- We will use your email address, without further consent, for administrative communications such as notifying you of major Free MBA Projects Platform updates, for customer service purposes, to address copyright infringement or defamation issues, or to contact you regarding any content that you have posted to or downloaded from the Free MBA Projects Platform.
- Free MBA Projects uses all of the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way the Free MBA Projects Platform works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- Free MBA Projects may use “Automatically Collected” information and “Cookies” information to: (a) automatically update the Free MBA Projects application on your system; (b) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the Free MBA Projects Platform; (c) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; (d) provide such metrics to Users as they pertain to such User’s uploaded content; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
3. When Free MBA Projects Discloses Information
- Free MBA Projects does not share your personally identifiable information with other organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your prior express consent.
- Free MBA Projects may disclose aggregated or other types of non-personally identifiable information to third parties for various purposes.
- Please be aware that any personally identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to display on the Free MBA Projects Platform – such as when you publish attribution credits for documents or profile information – becomes publicly available and may be collected and used by others without restriction.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Site’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Site and Service are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Free MBA Projects may disclose User information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as INDIA Copyright law) or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant in the manner required by the requesting entity.
- Free MBA Projects also reserves the right to disclose User information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary: to take precautions against liability; to protect Free MBA Projects from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Free MBA Projects Platform; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Free MBA Projects, our Users, or others.
4. Links to Other Sites
Free MBA Projects Site and Service, as well as the third party material displayed on Free MBA Projects Site and through Free MBA Projects Service (the “Submissions” “Advertisement”), contain links to, and may allow you to visit, other websites (“Third Party Sites”). If you choose to visit any of these Third Party Sites by “clicking on” another third party link or navigating to a Third Party Site, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that Free MBA Projects link to a website, either through the Site or a Submission, or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement or offer you the opportunity to interact with, or submit information to, a third party, is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of Free MBA Projects affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. Free MBA Projects do not exercise control over third party websites or their use of any information, including but not limited to Free MBA Projects Personal Information, which you choose to submit to them or have us transmit on Free MBA Projects behalf. Free MBA Projects encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
5. Data Security
Free MBA Projects uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information from unauthorized access. Free MBA Projects cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Free MBA Projects.
Free MBA Projects will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
6. Children’s Privacy
If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Free MBA Projects platform at any time or in any manner.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Free MBA Projects does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years-of-age. If Free MBA Projects learns that personally-identifiable information of persons less than 13-years-of-age has been collected on or through the Free MBA Projects platform, then Free MBA Projects will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become Free MBA Projects platform member, then please contact Free MBA Projects at email@example.com to have that child’s account terminated and information deleted.
7. Changes and Updates to this Privacy Notice
This privacy notice may be revised periodically without further notice to you and this will be reflected by a “last modified” date below. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes.
8. Third Party Content (Advertisements)
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies
FREE MBA PROJECTS CONTACT INFORMATION
PLEASE CONTACT FREE MBA PROJECTS WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ABOUT THIS PRIVACY NOTICE, YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, AND OUR THIRD-PARTY DISCLOSURE PRACTICES OR YOUR CONSENT CHOICES AT: firstname.lastname@example.org