Synopsis of Human Resource Management Project on HR Policies
By freembaprojects - Wed Oct 31, 9:59 am
Synopsis of Human Resource Management Project on HR Policies of Deepak Nitrite
1.1 About the Organization: Deepak Nitrite began with a vision to support the country’s drive towards self sufficiency and import substitution in 1970. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, the company has set up Custom Manufacturing services to meet specific needs of end users. Our capabilities extend to the manufacture of high-value, specialty products either based on our own end products or developed especially for our users.
1.2 Human Resource Policies: Human Resource Policies refers to principles and rules of conduct which “formulate, redefine, break into details and decide a number of actions” that govern the relationship with employees in the attainment of the organization objectives.
1.2.1 Formulating Policies: There are five principal sources for determining the content and meaning of policies.
1.2.2 Benefits of HR Policies: Established policies ensure consistent treatment of all personnel throughout the organization. Favoritism and discrimination are, thereby, minimized.
1.2.3 Principle of HR Policies:
- Principle of individual development
- Principle of scientific selection
- Principle of free flow of communication
- Principle of participation
- Principle of fair remuneration
1.3 HR Policies at Deepak Nitrite Limited
1.3.1 Objectives of HR Policies: The company aims to fulfill the following objectives through its HR Policies:
- Ensure a high degree of selectivity in recruitment so as to secure super achievers and nurture them to excel in their performance.
- Impart such induction, orientation and training as to match the individual to the task and inculcate a high sense of organizational loyalty.
1.3.2 HR Policies for Various HR Procedures:
- Recruitment Policy: In Deepak Group, recruitment and selection of personnel is explicitly based on the criteria of their knowledge, skills and attitudes, so as to secure super achievers and nurture them to excel in their performance.
- Induction and Placement Policy: At Deepak Group, new recruits imparted such induction, orientation, training and placement so as to individuals to the task and inculcate a high sense of organizational loyalty.
- Job Rotation Policy: At Deepak Group, facilities are provided for all-round growth of individuals through lateral mobility. This shall enhance their employability as well as equip them to shoulder higher responsibilities.
- Performance Appraisal Policy: Performance Appraisal grooms every individual to realize his potential in all facets by helping to identify and achieve his personal goals within the framework of organizational objectives.
- Counseling: Counseling sessions, which are conducted by HR Department OR Professional Counselor OR Performance Appraiser, are available to all the employees
- Career Planning Policy: Career Planning system in Deepak Group is aimed at developing people of the right caliber to meet present and future needs of the organization. It shall be an essential ingredient for Succession Planning.
- Succession Planning Policy: HODs and above identify successors, primary and secondary, to his position at the time of annual appraisal. This is reviewed every year along with the annual appraisal.
- Training and Development Policy: At Deepak Group, training and development activities strive to ensure continuous growth of organization by nurturing the strengths of the employees and providing the environment and opportunity for every individual to realize his/her potential.
- Human Resource Information Management System: An integrated employee database is maintained and continuously updated with information from personnel at regular intervals regarding biographical data, work experience, qualifications, appraisal, training and career paths.
- Retirement Planning: At Deepak Group, retirement of all individuals is aided through planned programs by HR Department so as to lessen the associated misgivings and anxiety.
- Job Enrichment: Deepak Group follows a people centered approach to job enrichment with a view to enhance the performance of the employee, leading to higher job satisfaction.
- Exit Interview Policy: Feedback is obtained from the employee on occasions of separation from the organization.
1.4 Data Analysis and Interpretation:
- Recruitment & Selection: Regarding external recruitment sources 82% employees are satisfied or agree whereas 18% are not satisfied which is performed in the organization. Therefore, the employees are satisfied by recruitment process.
- Induction: Regarding induction programme which is conducted in the organization, 82% of the employees are satisfied whereas 18% of the employees are not satisfied.
- Training & Development: Most of the employees get affected but some of the employees want training and development programmes to train employees.
- Performance Appraisal: Regarding Balance scorecard method, 92% of the employees are satisfied whereas only 8% of the employees are not satisfied. It means that most of the employees are benefited from this evaluation method.
1.5 Conclusion: The Policy of the company provides facilities for all round growth of individuals by training in-house and outside the organization, reorientation, lateral mobility and self-development through self-motivation.
1.6 Suggestions and Recommendations: The Organization should focus on mentor system intend to help employees in their career progression and conduct Psychometric tests for employees.
projects synopsis, project synopsis download, hr project synopsis, synopsis for hr project, synopsis of hr project, mba hr project synopsis, synopsis for mba project in hr, synopsis for mba hr project, sample of a synopsis, sample project synopsis, project synopsis sample, sample synopsis for project, synopsis project report sample, mba project synopsis sample, project synopsis for mba, synopsis mba project